So let’s see if there is any way to get a free laptop from amazon. Amazon is known as the premier site where one can get nearly anything you want, from books to electronics to even groceries.
There are two common questions about the company that many people wonder about on occasion: Can I get free stuff from Amazon? and How do I get free stuff from Amazon?
The answer to both of these questions, in one case at least, appears to be yes!
While there’s no guarantee that your specific request will be fulfilled, there are things you can do to increase the likelihood of success when it comes to getting free stuff from Amazon.
Whether you’re in college or starting a business, it can be hard to find the money for everything you need to get going.
Fortunately, tons of resources available to you will help you get the stuff you need without paying an arm and a leg.
One such resource is Amazon, which offers all sorts of products at pretty significant discounts—with free two-day shipping on most products (not including Amazon Prime).
So if you’re looking to get a free laptop, follow this tutorial and find out how to get a free laptop from Amazon!
There’s nothing more convenient than getting everything you need delivered right to your door in one easy package, but sometimes even that isn’t enough.
If you really want to have your cake and eat it too, consider getting a free laptop from Amazon!
Amazon has tons of great deals on all the latest tech products so that you can save money while still enjoying top-of-the-line equipment. Read on to learn how to get a free laptop from Amazon today!
Read Also: how to get a free laptop with food stamps in 2022, Check details
Get An eGift Card
Amazon is an online retailer that sells millions of different items. They do not offer their own credit card, but you can buy gift cards for any amount and receive it in your email within minutes.
Your recipient will be able to spend the eGift Card just like cash on anything they want from Amazon: Kindle books, kitchen supplies, clothes- basically anything!
There are two ways to get the gift card. You can either buy one yourself or request one as a birthday present (or any other occasion).
To request one as a present, click here to send them an email with your name, phone number and date of birth. Once they have confirmed who you are then they will mail you an eGift Card with instructions on how to redeem it.
If you would rather purchase one yourself then just click here or search amazon eGift card where there are plenty available for sale!
The easiest way to get your hands on the laptop of your dreams is by taking advantage of one of their many promotional offers.
Read Also: How To Get Free EBB Program Laptop?
One such promotion has you downloading, installing and running the 1-Click Installer App on your Windows or Mac computer.
Once it is installed, enter the promo code AMZNAPPS in the 1-Click App Promotion Code field and click Apply.
This will take you to a screen where you can choose between two laptops: The Acer Aspire E 15 and the ASUS ZenBook UX310UQ. Which one do you want?
Well, if you want something light with an excellent battery life then go for the Acer Aspire E15.
But if you are looking for a stylish device that packs more punch, opt for the Asus ZenBook UX310UQ. Keep in mind that both devices come with Windows 10 Home operating system and Intel Core i3 processors.
Plus, they both have 8GB of RAM which should suffice as far as performance goes.
In case you’re still wondering what all this fuss about getting a free laptop from Amazon is all about, just scroll up and read what we wrote at the top.
Refer Friends And Earn Points
Amazon offers many ways to earn gift cards, which can be used towards the purchase of just about anything they sell, including their laptops.
These gift cards are earned through very small tasks such as completing surveys, playing games, and answering other types of questions you may find on the site.
It’s important to note that you don’t have to complete these tasks in order to buy items from Amazon!
You can earn rewards and save your points up until you’re ready to purchase something at which point you can use your accumulated credits towards that item.
You can earn points by referring friends, which you can redeem for other prizes including free laptops. These points are awarded at different levels depending on the number of friends you refer to.
The more friends you refer to, the more points you get, and the better your chances of winning. Refer just one friend and you’ll receive 1 point. Refer five or more friends and you’ll get 10 points.
If those people who referred their friends also refer to 5 or more friends each, then you’ll receive 25 points! There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer to, but it’s only worth your time if they actually buy something from Amazon.
Click the Share Your Link button in the referral program dashboard for easy access to share with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Remember that once someone buys something from Amazon, it counts as if you have referred them even if they don’t enter your name when making a purchase.
That means you’ll be rewarded with points whether or not they know about the referral program.
It may take some time to accumulate enough points for the laptop of your dreams, so use this incentive wisely: while there is an expiry date on every point that you earn (which is 12 months), there is no limit to how many times you can refer new members over that year.
So remember, it pays off both ways – you’ll be earning rewards while helping others do the same!
Check Out Free Gift Options
Amazon has various free gift options to get you started with your new device. For example, the Kindle Tablet can be obtained for free with the purchase of $50 or more worth of items.
Amazon Prime members also have access to deals on eBooks, music and movies. However, it’s not necessary to spend money in order to take advantage of these deals.
Just click on shop by interest under the Gifts tab and browse through some of their many categories. You will find one that suits your needs.
For instance, if you’re looking for Books & Magazines, simply click on this category and then choose any book or magazine to give as a present.
You may also want to buy an mp3 download card so that they can enjoy all the music they want without having to pay for each individual song.
Click on Music Downloads and select your favorite artist. The music downloads are available instantly after purchase so they don’t have to wait for them to ship.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, check out Movies & TV Shows or Electronics- Computers – Appliances. There is something there for everyone at Amazon.
Read More: How to get a free laptop from the government 2022, Check process to apply.
How To Search For Best Laptops From Amazon
The best way to find the perfect laptop for you is by doing your research. There are many laptops on the market, but not all of them are made with the same quality in mind.
You want to find one that will be able to work well with your needs and wants. If you’re looking for something affordable, search for laptops under $500 or less.
If you’re looking for something more advanced, search for laptops over $1,000 or more. Make sure that it has the right specifications that you need and want.
Amazon’s Best Laptops
Amazon is giving away the best laptops for free on Black Friday. Here are some of the offers they have listed:
- The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop starts at $799, but will be reduced to $399 on Black Friday.
- Lenovo’s Yoga 2 13 Multi-Touch Ultrabook with 8GB Memory starts at $849, but will be reduced to $399 on Black Friday.
- Dell’s XPS 12 Convertible Tablet with 3200×1800 resolution and Intel Core i7 starts at $1299, but will be reduced to $699 on Black Friday.
- Apple MacBook Air 11 Retina Display laptop starts at $899, but will be reduced to $599 on Black Friday.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 tablet 16 GB memory Wi-Fi only starts at $139, but will be reduced to $79 on Black Friday.
- You need to be an Amazon Prime member in order to qualify for the free laptop. If you’re not, you can sign up for a 30-day trial.
- You also need to create an account with Amazon Student, which is meant for students aged 18-24 and currently enrolled in college.
- You also must be planning on using the laptop at school or as your primary device, otherwise they will charge you $30/year as opposed to the regular $39/year fee.
- As long as you meet all of these requirements and have been a member of Amazon Prime or have created an account with Amazon Student, go to your Manage Your Content and Devices page.
- Find the Device tab, click Trade In, select the model of laptop that you want (make sure it’s available), click Choose Model, enter your old laptop’s serial number (found under the battery), enter the quantity of laptops you want (you can only get one per trade) and then click Send.
- You’ll then receive an email confirming your trade-in request and when your trade-in credit will show up in your account.
- When you’re ready to buy the new laptop, log into Amazon’s site and purchase it just like any other product.
- The total price for both transactions combined should be about what you paid for the old laptop.
Methods For Buying A Refurbished Laptop For An Affordable Price
- Check out local businesses for laptops for sale.
- Consider buying a used laptop on eBay or Craigslist, but make sure it has a full warranty before you buy.
- Join the Amazon Student program and get six months of free two-day shipping on items sold by Amazon and at least 50% off on most Kindle books.
- Sign up for an Audible subscription, which is $14.95 per month with an annual commitment or $149 with no commitment, and you’ll get one credit each month that you can use to buy any audiobook in the store, including best sellers and classics.
That will net you about four credits over the course of a year, enough for a single new release title. It also includes a 30-day trial period, so if you don’t like the service, just cancel your membership online and there are no strings attached.
- Try taking advantage of the deep discounts on the refurbished products page where they sell everything from TVs to PCs to tablets.
If you’re still hesitant about purchasing a refurbished product, then try this site first: Apple Certified Refurbished – Macs and iPads (and other Apple products). The process is identical: select your desired device from those available and follow through with checkout as usual.